- Find networking a challenge?
- Not sure where to start?
- Want to develop your existing networking skills?
However much networking you have done, you will find some hints and tips that will support you to develop your skills further.
This short course will give you ideas that you can put into place immediately to help you develop fruitful relationships that can lead to mutual gain.
* A different approach to networking that works well for everyone, including introverts, and people working in different sectors, including social enterprises and charities
* Questions that you can use straight away and adapt to work for you
* A template for a networking strategy to help you get the most from your networking
* Exmples of business networks you can join
* Introduction to using social media effectively
* An action plan for you to record your plans
I am one of the Directors of Creating Space For You, the social enterprise that facilitates innovative leadership development and coaching that benefits charities and other social enterprises.
My intention is to initiate a grassroots culture change in the voluntary sector through accessible learning opportunities, that will enable charities to become rich, vibrant and creative, and therefore more able to support the most vulnerable people in our society.
For more information about me, including references and testimonials please visit: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/charliemitchellcs4u
For more information about Creating Space For You (CIC), our other directors and our track record please visit: www.creatingspace4u.net
Frequently Asked Questions
Feedback from previous participants has included:
* I now feel ready to develop relationships in a different way
* I used to be terrified of networking and I can see how I can do it in my own way
* I thought I had to pretend to be someone else and I love that I can be myself
* Feeling inspired
* Great course - thank you!
All the tools and tips to use immediately! Can be used to help with buying, selling, fundraising and to support your continuous professional development through learning from your contacts.