Free Coaching Skills Introduction
Try out the first couple of modules and find out if it is right for you!
- Free introductory session
- Lifetime access
- Designed for staff, trustees and volunteers in charities, social enterprises and not-for-profits
- Find out if the course is right for you
You are passionate about helping others. You are inspired by their stories, their courage, their determination to make a difference in their lives or in their community. You put 150% into your work and yet there are still not enough hours in the day.
And then you hear that there may be no more funding for charities at all in 5 years time!
- What does that mean for you?
- What does that mean for the people you work with?
- What on earth can you do about it that will help your career, in case your funding runs out, and will help the people you want to help most?
We at Creating Space For You (CIC) have developed 2 new solutions to help you gain skills right now at your pace, that can support you, whatever happens next:
- Coaching Skills: Everything you need to use coaching skills to benefit others
- Taking the lead: Unique peer support programme that will enable you to lead with confidence
Coaching has an incredible impact. It helps people to:
- Take an idea and transform it into a project, event, fundraiser or even new organisation
- Connect with their passion and use it as rocket fuel to work at a new level
- Uncover values and beliefs, that are driving them without them realising
- Work with others more collaboratively and in partnership to come up with amazing new solutions
- Create new ideas that did not exist before
- Develop their ability to deal with difficult situations and uncertainty which is now normal
- Step into their personal power and work with courage and creativity
These are all examples from clients I have coached. In the full course, I share my favourite tools and techniques that have enabled me to work successfully with thousands of people over the last 20 years, impacting not just their careers, but also their organisations and personal lives. I have specialised in working within the voluntary sector because of my own personal challenges growing up - I know what life-changing work charities do, and I want more of that to happen!
Coaching is like dynamite. With a little knowledge about how to use it properly, you'll set off fireworks that will not only create a fantastic display, but will also be life changing for your coachee! This, in turn, can have a significant impact on the people you are most wanting to support - the vulnerable service users.
This course has been designed to support the development of a coaching culture within charities, social enterprises and not for profit organisations in particular. We have made this course as accessible as we can and would love your feedback about anything that will encourage more people to take part.
This course gives you gives you:
- An introduction to the coaching skills course, so you can try it out before you buy
- An overview about why coaching is important
- Details about how you can make the most of the full course
- Includes a recorded webinar, showing how the interactive part of the paid course works
This is an amazing opportunity to develop skills that you can use in so many different situations. You will learn even from this short introduction.
I look forward to starting this incredible journey with you!
I am one of the Directors of Creating Space For You, the social enterprise that facilitates innovative leadership development and coaching that benefits charities and other social enterprises.
My intention is to initiate a grassroots culture change in the voluntary sector through accessible learning opportunities, that will enable charities to become rich, vibrant and creative, and therefore more able to support the most vulnerable people in our society.
For more information about me, including references and testimonials please visit: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/charliemitchellcs4u
For more information about Creating Space For You (CIC), our other directors and our track record please visit: www.creatingspace4u.net
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is some feedback from previous participants who have taken part in the full course:
- I didn’t realise the simple steps you can take to make coaching more effective
- I really enjoyed learning new tools that I can use in my sessions
- Even though I have been coaching for a long time, I learned new techniques that have helped a lot
- I have got my first paying client! I am so excited! I can’t believe it!
- Coaching is my favourite leadership tool – I love using it to help my staff develop in ways that I didn’t expect
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills - register now!