- 12 module course with online resources you can start to access immediately
- Flexible - the course content is approximately 24 hours, which you can do any time, any place, any where, with lifetime access to resources!
- Investment: £77 per month for 3 months (£230 in total)
You are passionate about helping others. You are inspired by their stories, their courage, their determination to make a difference in their lives or in their community. You put 150% into your work and yet there are still not enough hours in the day.
And then you hear that there may be no more funding for charities at all in 5 years time!
- What does that mean for you?
- What does that mean for the people you work with?
- What on earth can you do about it that will help your career, in case your funding runs out, and will help the people you want to help most?
This coaching course has been designed to support the development of a coaching culture within charities, social enterprises and not for profit organisations in particular. We have made this course as accessible as we can and would love your feedback about anything that will encourage more people to take part.
Coaching has an incredible impact. It helps people to:
- Take an idea and transform it into a project, event, fundraiser or even new organisation
- Connect with their passion and use it as rocket fuel to work at a new level
- Uncover values and beliefs, that are driving them without them realising
- Work with others more collaboratively and in partnership to come up with amazing new solutions
- Create new ideas that did not exist before
- Develop their ability to deal with difficult situations and uncertainty which is now normal
- Step into their personal power and work with courage and creativity
These are all examples from clients I have coached. In this course, I am going to share with you my favourite tools and techniques that have enabled me to work successfully with thousands of people over the last 20 years, impacting not just their careers, but also their organisations and personal lives. I have specialised in working within the voluntary sector because of my own personal challenges growing up - I know what life-changing work charities do, and I want more of that to happen!
Coaching is like dynamite. With a little knowledge about how to use it properly, you'll set off fireworks that will not only create a fantastic display, but will also be life changing for your coachee! This, in turn, can have a significant impact on the people you are most wanting to support - the vulnerable service users.
This course gives you everything you need to be able to use coaching skills in your work and to sell coaching as an additional service, helping to make your organisation more sustainable. It gives you:
- Access to amazing resources, concepts, activities and tools that you can use with your staff, volunteers, trustees and other stakeholders
- Chance to explore how you may sell your coaching skills to your current contacts and clients
- A safe space together for everyone to take part in a way that suits them and is respectful to the rest of the group
- People holding you accountable for doing what you say you will do
- Includes values, beliefs, attitudes and behaviours assessment
- A lot of fun!
- You have the option to access the resources that are online, including watching previous webinars, or take part in the live webinars which take place several times a year
- This experience is spread over 12 modules - at least one tool or technique per week you can use straight away!
- Each module contains videos and resources that will take about an hour and a half for you to review
- Weekly reflections to help you develop your coaching skills
- Live weekly 1 hour peer-coaching webinars, that are recorded so that you can get the most out of the sessions both now and in the future, will take place again from Friday 30th September for 12 weeks, finishing on Friday 16th December
- Private online forums to connect, share resources, and support each other throughout the journey
This is an amazing opportunity to develop skills that you can use in so many different situations. You will learn more about yourself and what makes you tick, as well as how to support people around you more effectively.
Our full face to face coaching course costs £800, includes the Institute of Leadership and Management qualification, and takes place over 6 months. We have designed this online course with charities, social enterprises, and not for profit organisations in mind, giving access to similar content at a fraction of the price.
This online course is just £230, which equates to just over £2.74 per day for all of this incredible support for charities, social enterprises and not for profit organisations. Payment in 3 installments is also an option.
There are bursaries available for volunteers and trustees, so please register your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
For every 6 charity places bought, we will offer one bursary place to someone who would not otherwise be able to afford it.
There is also an opportunity to undertake an Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 or Level 5 Award in Coaching, as an additional module, for just £550 for the Level 3 or £750 for the Level 5. This can also be paid in instalments. Please email for further details: email@example.com
I look forward to starting this incredible journey with you!
I am one of the Directors of Creating Space For You, the social enterprise that facilitates innovative leadership development and coaching that benefits charities and other social enterprises.
My intention is to initiate a grassroots culture change in the voluntary sector through accessible learning opportunities, that will enable charities to become rich, vibrant and creative, and therefore more able to support the most vulnerable people in our society.
For more information about me, including references and testimonials please visit: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/charliemitchellcs4u
For more information about Creating Space For You (CIC), our other directors and our track record please visit: www.creatingspace4u.net
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is some feedback from previous participants:
- I didn’t realise the simple steps you can take to make coaching more effective
- I really enjoyed learning new tools that I can use in my sessions
- Even though I have been coaching for a long time, I learned new techniques that have helped a lot
- I have got my first paying client! I am so excited! I can’t believe it!
- Coaching is my favourite leadership tool – I love using it to help my staff develop in ways that I didn’t expect
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills - book now!